Although RVCA is a Christian organization, students and parents are not required or pressured to participate in spiritual activities. We serve all families, regardless of religion, beliefs, or background.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:21).
- There is only one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Matt 28:19; John 15:26; I John 5:7).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth (Matt 1:18-23; 16:16; 28:6-7; Heb 4:15; Luke 1:26-27; 8:22-25; John 2:11; 14:13; Isaiah 53:7; I John 2:1-2; I Cor. 15:3; Eph. 4:8-10; Rom. 8:3; Acts 1:1; Rev. 1:7).
- A person is cleansed from sin only through genuine repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ (Rom. 10:9-10; Acts 3:19).
- The Holy Spirit dwells within the Christian, giving him/her sanctifying power to live a life glorifying to God (Gal. 5:16; Rom. 8:1-17).
- Water baptism symbolizes to the world our identification with Christ (Rom. 6:3-4).