The following is a summary of Teen Rescue, Inc./River View Christian Academy’s operational structure as a Private Christian Boarding School:
- All students are admitted to River View Christian Academy by a parent or legal guardian.
- River View Christian Academy does not accept students who are considered “Wards of the State”.
- River View Christian Academy is not licensed as, and therefore does not operate as, a “therapeutic boarding school”.
- Teen Rescue, Inc/River View Christian Academy is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and, as such, does not receive or accept public funding, with the exception of funds specifically designated for educational purposes.
- River View Christian Academy annually files the required Private School Affidavit with the Department of Education.
- The only services that RVCA provides are those which are commonly provided by public or private schools, and therefore have set a precedent as being acceptable services. However, we do provide a more structured environment with traditional values that help students to break negative habits and refocus on their education.